Due to COVID-19, the Michigan Research and Discovery Scholars will not be holding any in-person recruiting events or offering building tours. However, there are a number of other ways to learn about our program virtually. See below for our opportunities!
If you cannot attend any of the events above but want to learn more about MRADS, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an individual meeting with a member of our recruitment team.
Virtual Office Hours:
- Meet with current members of our recruitment team to learn about MRADS and figure out if it is a good fit for you.
- Informal opportunity to ask questions and interact with current students.
- Dates: Beginning the week of 2/2/21, these office hours will be held every Thursday from 4-5 PM ET via Zoom.
Instagram Live Chats:
- Hear from current students about their experiences in MRADS
- Ask questions and interact with current students
- Dates: 2/26 from 6:30-7:30PM EST, 3/18 from 8-9PM EDT, 4/30 from 12-1PM EDT
Michigan Learning Communities Information Sessions:
- Learn about the MLC application process and interact with two MLCs to learn more about their programs
- Dates: 3/4 from 7-8 PM EST and 4/19 from 5-6 PM EDT
Prospective Student Social Events:
- Meet current and prospective students for a virtual social event
- Dates: 3/26 from 6-7:30PM EDT and 4/24 from 2-3PM EDT
Virtual Information Fairs:
- 50 offices at U-M will be present for you to learn about different campus opportunities
- Drop by the MRADS breakout room to learn more about the program
- Dates: 2/9 from 5-6 PM EST, 3/8 from 4-5 PM EST, 4/8 from 5-6 PM EDT