Skip to Content

Search: {{$root.lsaSearchQuery.q}}, Page {{$}}

How to Apply

If you are admitted to an MLC, University Housing will assign you to a residence hall space reserved for participants of that program.

While you are expected to place a high priority on academic pursuits, you will also be encouraged to take full advantage of the special offerings and services of these residential learning communities. You are also expected to be a willing partner in developing and maintaining an environment conducive to the academic pursuits of all program participants.

Step 1: Decide which MLC is right for you

Step 2: Apply to a MLC (limit 2)*

Step 3: Pay the enrollment deposit or have it waived

Step 4: Apply for University Housing