LSA held a virtual panel discussion on June 9, 2020, to address the ways in which the college community has been grappling with recent events and to identify ways we can support one another—especially Black students and colleagues—and build a stronger, more inclusive and equitable college.
- DeMario Bell, Mentorship Program Manager, Alumni Engagement, Opportunity Hub
- Justin Gordon, Alumni, Honors English with a concentration in Creative Writing
- Elizabeth James, Program Associate, Department of Afroamerican and African Studies
- Jeffrey Morenoff, Professor, Department of Sociology, Research Professor, Population Studies Center and Survey Research Center and Director, Population Studies Center
- Thomas Vance, Student, Afroamerican and African Studies/Political Science
- Jessica Garcia, LSA DEI Manager (Moderator)
- Anne Curzan, LSA Dean (Host)