- Why Asian Studies?
- Using Your Degree
- Course Gallery
- Advising Appointments
- Asian Studies Major
- Honors Major in Asian Studies
- Asian Languages and Cultures Minor
- Asian Studies Minor
- Course Information and Policies
- Department Awards
- Study Abroad and Internships
- Student Organizations
- Transfer Credit
- Accelerated MA Program in Transcultural Studies
Where do Asian Studies majors go?
Check out our alumni profiles for some ideas!
DATA FOR THE 2015 GRADUATING CLASS
At time of graduation...
100% were employed or continuing their education
- 70% had a job
- 30% continued into graduate school
Social and Human Services (9.5%)
Outside the U.S. (23.8%)
New York (19%)
- 90.5% of students indicated that their position has career potential
- 33.3% of the students started their job search 6 months before graduation
- 61.9% of 2015 graduating seniors in ALC had an internship while at UM