- Why Asian Studies?
- Using Your Degree
- Fall 2023 Course Gallery
- Advising Appointments
- Asian Studies Major
- Honors Major in Asian Studies
- Asian Languages and Cultures Minor
- Asian Studies Minor
- Course Information and Policies
- Department Awards
- Study Abroad and Internships
- Student Organizations
- Transfer Credit
- Accelerated MA Program in Transcultural Studies
- Course Gallery
Where do Asian Studies majors go?
Check out our alumni profiles for some ideas!
DATA FOR THE 2015 GRADUATING CLASS
At time of graduation...
100% were employed or continuing their education
- 70% had a job
- 30% continued into graduate school
Social and Human Services (9.5%)
Outside the U.S. (23.8%)
New York (19%)
- 90.5% of students indicated that their position has career potential
- 33.3% of the students started their job search 6 months before graduation
- 61.9% of 2015 graduating seniors in ALC had an internship while at UM