Simply select a reason for your advising appointment and choose a day and time with an advisor. It's definitely fine to discuss several advising issues within one appointment. If you have multiple reasons for your appointment, please choose the highest priority reason, then, in the notes section, describe the other advising questions you'd like to have answered during your appointment.
If you have an advising issue and cannot find an appointment, you may always email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your NAME and UNIQNAME.
- Specific information about your question. Details will help advisors find answers to your questions.
- Contact information, including a cell phone and time availability.
ONSF Canvas Sites
Did you know ONSF has created multiple Canvas sites for students? Prospective applicants use these sites to learn more about scholarship and fellowship opportunities, gain access to sample essays and application advice, and more!
Current ONSF Canvas Modules include:
- Wallenber Fellowship
- NSF Graduate Research Fellowship
- U-M Nominated Scholarships, including:
- Truman Scholarship
- Beinecke Scholarship
- Udall Scholarship
- UK Scholarships, including:
- Rhodes, Marshall, Mitchell, Churchill, and more!
Interested in joining one of our applicant resource Canvas sites? Complete this short form to request access.