Each U-M school or college is responsible for its own applicants, advising, and nomination process.
Prospective applicants should contact the appropriate Campus Contact, listed below, for more information about applying to the Wallenberg Fellowship.
- Architecture & Urban Planning: Laura Brown, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Art & Design: John Luther, email@example.com
- Business: Paul Kirsch, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dentistry: Janet Kinney, email@example.com
- Education: Campus contact to be announced soon
- Engineering: April Hays, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information: Kelly Kowatch, email@example.com
- Kinesiology: Shannon Hennessey, firstname.lastname@example.org
- LSA: email@example.com
- Please Note: LSA has a new online application submission form for applicants where recommenders for LSA students will be able to send their letters.
- Music, Theatre & Dance: Kate Fitzpatrick. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nursing: Jody Lori, email@example.com and Beste Erel Windes, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pharmacy: Mark Nelson, email@example.com
- Public Health: Gary Harper, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Public Policy: Amy Flanagan, email@example.com
Note: Dual-degree students may choose which school or college to apply from.
General questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.