Each U-M school or college is responsible for their own applicants, advising, and nomination process.
Prospective applicants should contact the appropriate Campus Contact, listed below, for more information about applying to the Wallenberg Fellowship. Note: Dual-degree students may choose which school or college to apply from.
- Architecture & Urban Planning: Laura Brown, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Art & Design: John Luther, email@example.com
- Business: Paul Kirsch, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dentistry: Janet Kinney, email@example.com
- Education: Eileen Brussolo, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Engineering: April Hays, email@example.com
- Information: Kelly Kowatch, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kinesiology: Shannon Hennessey, email@example.com
- LSA: Henry Dyson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Music, Theatre & Dance: Kate Fitzpatrick (F20 only), email@example.com
- Nursing: Jody Lori, firstname.lastname@example.org; and Megan Eagle, email@example.com
- Pharmacy: Mark Nelson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Public Health: Gary Harper, email@example.com
- Public Policy: Amy Flanagan, firstname.lastname@example.org
General questions can be directed to email@example.com.