Michigan Community Scholars Program (MCSP)
- Slide 0
- Slide 1
- Slide 2
- Slide 3
- Slide 4
- Slide 5
- Slide 6
- Slide 7
- Slide 8
The MCSP Community Stays Strong During Covid-19
MCSP staff and faculty have:
- sent messages to individual students
- held a virtual community gathering
- offered suggestions on how to support surrounding communities
- offered suggestions on how to get support from U-M counseling and other support units
- sent out weekly newsletters with all kinds of suggestions for staying active and well
- sent out an alumni newsletter
MCSP Student Leaders have:
- organized a health and wellness newsletter
- individual mentoring-matching for course registration by major
- organized a collaborative netflix movie-night
- organized a virtual game tournament
- sponsored a guided meditation workshop
- made face masks for essential workers
The Michigan Community Scholars Program (MCSP) brings together students and faculty who have a commitment to community service, diversity and academic excellence. Through small courses, faculty-student contact, service projects, leadership opportunities and social programs, students model an ideal community through intergroup engagement, responsibility, friendship, and collaboration.
Interested in joining MCSP?
Apply via your U-M Housing application in April (instructions). Prospective students, learn more about MCSP here, and see program events and highlights in our News. Interested in hearing about MCSP from the student perspective? Check out the Testimonials page. Questions? Check out FAQs, or feel free to contact us!
We strive to support our students and faculty on the front lines of learning and research and to steward our planet, our community, our campus. To do this, MCSP needs you—because the world needs Victors.