- Honors Program
- Get Involved
- Academic Policies & Procedures
- ANTHRARC 482
- Transfer Credit
- What Does Anthropology Mean to You?
- What can I do with an Anthropology degree?
- Accelerated MA Program in Transcultural Studies
Academic misconduct in Department of Anthropology courses will be appropriately sanctioned and reported in accordance with LSA policies.
It is the responsibility of every student to know what constitutes academic misconduct and how to avoid it. What is academic misconduct? Academic misconduct includes, but is not limited to:
- unacceptable collaboration
- falsification of data, records, and/or official documents
- aiding and abetting another’s academic dishonesty
What happens if I violate the LSA standards for academic integrity?
The LSA Assistant Dean has the authority to impose sanctions such as community service, notation on a student’s official academic record, permanent expulsion, and even withholding a student’s degree.