Spring Symposium given over Zoom are five minutes per presenter, with questions taken at the end of the presentation session. Undergraduate researchers are welcome to be creative in their presentation creation.
Presentations must be created in google slides for accessibility purposes. If short videos or website URL's are a part of the presentation they must be embeded into the slide presentation.
Research Scholars giving a 10 minute in-person oral presentation at the Spring Symposium are also required to submit their slides in google slide format.
Any questions about presentations contact email@example.com
All presentations must be uploaded to the Student Portal for final mentor approval no later than Monday, April 11th at NOON. Edits to the presentation will not be allowed once the presentation has been uploaded.
Google Slides Presentation Template
* Make a copy of this template to create your presentation (do not edit in the original)
All presentations will be formatted to this sizing. If your presentation requires different formatting please notify firstname.lastname@example.org
Making Presentations Accessible
One important aspect of presentation is ensuring that your presentation is accessible by a broad range of people. Accessibility is the practice of making sure that all individuals can access your presentation.
Students presenting their google slides virtually over Zoom for the UROP Symposium will need to have the most updated version of Zoom to be able to join their breakout room and utilize the remove control feature to be able to forward their slides.
- Arts and Humanities Research Presentation - Emmanuel Orozco Castellanos (CCSFP)
- Biomedical Research Presentation - Aracely Marroquin (CCSFP)
- Biomedical Research Presentation - Jose Ortega Carcano & Yazan Alheresh (CCSFP)
- Engineering Research Presentation - Marisa Perez (Engineering)
- Environmental Research Presentation - Shagun Parekh (UMEI)
- Health Sciences Research Presentation - Eleanor Falahee (WAGSFP)
- Social Sciences Research Presentation - Joyce Ho (WAGSFP)
- Social Sciences Research Presentation - Meg Wynne (Mcubed)
- Social Sciences Research Presentation - Rachel Kushner (CHGD)
Tips for Presenting Virtually
- Created by American Public Health Association
UROP Approved Logos