Spring Symposium presentations are five minutes per presenter, with questions taken at the end of the presentation session. Undergraduate researchers are welcome to be creative in their presentation creation.
Presentations must be created in google slides for accessibility purposes, but may be oriented in single slide poster form, or a multi-slide presentation form. If short videos or website URL's are a part of the presentation they must be embeded into the slide presentation.
Any questions about presentations contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All presentations must be uploaded to the UROP Office no later than Monday, April 12th at NOON. Edits to the presentation will not be allowed once the presentation has been uploaded.
Due to the high volume of submissions the form may be overloaded and giving students an error message that "Something Went Wrong."
- Please make sure that you are uploading Google Slides
- Make sure that your google slides are unlocked
- You may need to refresh the form every 5-15 minutes. Thanks for your patience.
Google Slides Presentation Template
* Make a copy of this template to create your presentation (do not edit in the original)
All presentations will be formatted to this sizing. If your presentation requires different formatting please notify email@example.com
Making Presentations Accessible
One important aspect of presentation is ensuring that your presentation is accessible by a broad range of people. Accessibility is the practice of making sure that all individuals can access your presentation.
- Arts and Humanities Research Presentation - Emmanuel Orozco Castellanos (CCSFP)
- Biomedical Research Presentation - Aracely Marroquin (CCSFP)
- Biomedical Research Presentation - Jose Ortega Carcano & Yazan Alheresh (CCSFP)
- Engineering Research Presentation - Marisa Perez (Engineering)
- Environmental Research Presentation - Shagun Parekh (UMEI)
- Health Sciences Research Presentation - Eleanor Falahee (WAGSFP)
- Social Sciences Research Presentation - Joyce Ho (WAGSFP)
- Social Sciences Research Presentation - Meg Wynne (Mcubed)
- Social Sciences Research Presentation - Rachel Kushner (CHGD)
Tips for Presenting Virtually
- Created by American Public Health Association
UROP Approved Logos