- Clinical Science
- Cognition and Cognitive Neuroscience (CCN)
- Developmental Psychology
- Combined Program in Education & Psychology (CPEP)
- Psychology and Women's and Gender Studies
- Personality and Social Contexts (P&SC)
- Social Psychology
- Social Work and Psychology
Area Chair: Allison Ryan, Professor of Psychology and Education
The Combined Program in Education and Psychology (CPEP) is a full-time, interdisciplinary doctoral program offered under the auspices of the Horace B. Rackham Graduate School. The program is focused on psychological approaches to studying and addressing issues relevant to education and improving education. In this program, students and faculty work together as a community of scholars in research projects focused on processes in development, learning, and motivation in the context of schools, families, and communities.
Use this link to access the Combined Program in Education & Psychology Handbook, which features departmental resources for faculty, graduate students, and staff.