PCAP offers programming year-round that brings the University of Michigan community and those impacted by the justice system into creative collaboration for mutual learning and growth. Our programs include:
- Academic courses and study abroad opportunities.
- Student volunteer organization that welcomes campus and community members.
- Weekly creative arts workshops in prisons, youth detention and treatment, and community settings.
- Exhibitions by currently and formerly incarcerated artists.
- Annual literary journal of creative writing by incarcerated adults.
- Linkage Project reentry arts program.