- German Studies
- Scandinavian Studies
- Dutch and Flemish Studies
- Yiddish Studies
- Scholarships, Awards, and Prizes
- Internships & Study Abroad
- Max Kade German Residence
- Placement Exams
- Careers in Germanic Studies
- Germanic Faculty to Lunch Program
- Transfer Credit
- Accelerated MA Program in Transcultural Studies
Prerequisites: German 101, 102, and 231 or the equivalent, as determined by the placement exam.
Requirements: 18 credits of courses at the level of German 232 or higher. 12 of the 18 credits must be taught in German and must include either German 325 or 326. At least one of the courses must be numbered 400 or above. Students must earn a grade of C- or better in all required courses.
Internships: If students have completed a summer internship in Germany, Switzerland, or Austria, and enrolled in German 351 (3 credits) in one of the following semesters, the credits will count towards the minor.