The University of Michigan has another Rhodes Scholar! Nadine Jawad, also a Truman Scholar, is a Public Policy senior and one of only 32 scholars to be selected across the country. The Rhodes Scholarship funds two to three years of graduate study at the University of Oxford. Nadine plans to study refugee and forced migration studies, as well as international health, and also plans to explore the social policy program while at Oxford. Our office had four students make it to the finalist round -- a very successful cohort this year!
For more news stories about our students successes with Rhodes this year, check out the following articles:
- Nadine Jawad Wins Rhodes Scholarship, one of only 32 recipients across the U.S. (Link)
- New Rhodes Scholar Class Includes a Wolverine, Spartan (Link)
- Nadine Jawad Awarded Prestigious Rhodes Scholarship (Link)
- U-M Student Named Rhodes Scholar (Link)
- U-M Nominates Four for Prestigious Rhodes, Marshall Scholarships (Link)