Part of Women's History Month. For more information on this event, please visit the MESA website.
- Regina M. Benjamin, Physician & 18th Surgeon General of the United States
- Patrisia Gonzales, Assistant Professor, University of Arizona & Promotora of Mexican Indigenous Medicine
- Nesha Haniff, Lecturer, Women’s Studies & the Department of Afroamerican and African Studies, University of Michigan
- Gloria Thomas, Director, Center for the Education of Women, University of Michigan
- Rochelle Woods, Assistant Director, Office of Academic Multicultural Initiatives, University of Michigan
Lunch will be provided. Reservations are requested. Please email your name to firstname.lastname@example.org with "RSVP April 2" in the subject line.