Skip to Content

Study Abroad Programs

The German Department and the Center for Global and Intercultural Study offer three study abroad programs for students of German:

For more information, contact Kalli Federhofer ( or Andrew Mills (, Undergraduate Concentration Advisors for German. 

All students, staff and faculty traveling abroad for University-related purposes must have the U-M Travel Abroad Health Insurance, and must register their travel in the U-M Travel Registry