Friday, April 29, 2022
We hope you will join us on Friday, April 29th as we celebrate your amazing accomplishment!
This year's department commencement celebration will be hosted outside in the North Quad Courtyard at 105 South State Street, Ann Arbor, MI.
The event will include a short program with student recognition
and we encourage students to wear their regalia.
Light refreshments, swag, photo booth and outdoor games will also be available!
In order to keep within the current University and covid hosting policies,
we will be offering 3 - one hour time blocks.
We ask that each student keep their guest count to a maximum of 4 people.
Sign up for the time slots will be a first come, first serve basis
with 75 students (and families) allowed per block.
In the event of rain, the event will still take place under the tents.
If you have any additional questions, please reach out to our Event Coordinator,
Melissa Bauernfeind at email@example.com.
The department looks forward to celebrating with all of you!
IMPORTANT Student Information
A few important reminders:
1. The event will take place outside. Please dress appropriately. We encourage students to wear their regalia.
2. Since these are back to back events, we ask that you arrive no earlier than five minutes prior to your start time as staff will be preparing between each event.
3.. Please make sure to check in at registration upon arrival. Registration table will be located at the east side of the courtyard (just across from the entrance to the dining hall). There is important information you will need to receive.
4. Once you have registered, we will ask students to line up under the corridor for certificate presentation. (There will be staff available to help direct and answer any questions).
5. There will be a short program starting at 12:50 PM sharp. If you plan to participate, please make sure you arrive no later than 12:45 PM.
6. After the program, you and your family are welcome to mingle, celebrate and enjoy the event!
* Please note: This is a strolling event and there will be very limited seating options.