The Department of Communication and Media offers many kinds of events, most free and open to the public. We organize and sponsor numerous lectures, workshops and conferences over the course of the academic year. Our programming covers a wide range of topics and features presenters from diverse disciplines and is designed to foster an understanding of the mass media and emerging media.
Career Exploration Event Series
A few of Tracy's career highlights:
- Named the NFL ON CBS's lead game reporter in May 2014
- Works with the lead announce team of Jim Nantz and Tony Romo on all Thursday Night Football games on CBS and NFL networks, as well as Sunday games on THE NFL ON CBS
- Sideline lead reporter for Super Bowl 50 (2016)
- Serves as the lead reporter for CBS Sports' coverage of the NCAA Division I Men's Basketball Championship.
- Has been the lead reporter on Final Four since 2008
- Served 10 years as the lead college football reporter for CBS Sports' coverage of the Southeastern Conference working with one of the top broadcast teams in the country, Verne Lundquist and Gary Danielson.
|Building:||Off Campus Location|
|Event Type:||Careers / Jobs|
|Source:||Happening @ Michigan from Communication and Media|