- Undergraduate Research
- Honors Overview
- Accelerated Degree Program
- Transfer Credit Policies & Procedures
- Lab Class Resources
- Industrial Recruiting
- Chemistry Graduation Ceremony
- Applying to Graduate School
- Useful Links
Which programs are for you?
- A University of Michigan student? You may apply to the programs on this page.
- Are you an non-University of Michigan student looking for summer research opportunities? See the Chemistry REU page
If you are participating in research during the Fall semester and need an override, please complete one of the below forms.
If your lab is within the Department of Chemistry, please complete this form: https://forms.gle/2UQP28JYQrCGcwaa8
If your lab is outside the Department of Chemistry, please complete this form: https://forms.gle/nXojtB8vBatUrGi98
If you have questions regarding research, please contact email@example.com
Summer Undergraduate Research Program
Eligibility: Chemistry, Chemical Science, Biochemistry, Biomolecular Science, and Interdisciplinary Chemical Sciences majors in their freshman, sophomore, or junior year who are working in a lab within the Department of Chemistry.
Commitment: Minimum 10-week full time research equivalent (defined as 40 hrs/week).
Potential Mentors: Chemistry Research Faculty
Deadline to apply: Monday, March 7th.
For further information, please contact the Chemistry Undergraduate Office