- Winter 2020 Undergraduate Courses
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Summer Field School: U-M Training Program in Archaeology - Now Accepting Applications!
- UMMAA Undergraduate Awards & Scholarship Opportunities - NOW OPEN!
- Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program
- Current Graduate Student Resources
- International Travel
All U-M faculty, staff and students traveling abroad for university-related purposes are required to register their travel plans.
The Global Michigan portal has information and links about traveling outside the US: http://global.umich.edu/travel-resources/
Travel registry for faculty, staff, and students: http://global.umich.edu/travel-resources/register-your-travel/
Travel abroad health insurance information and links: https://www.uhs.umich.edu/tai/
LSA travel policy page: lsa.umich.edu/lsatravel/lsa-travel-policy.html
Extended International Travel (longer than 3 weeks)
LSA Policy on Extended Travel: Reminder that travel longer than 3 weeks requires prior approval by the Department Chair. Include a copy of the Chair's email with your Concur reimbursement request.