- Research Preview: Dignity of Fragile Essential Work in a Pandemic
- Earl Lewis Awarded the National Humanities Medal by President Biden
- Earl Lewis Speaks on Reparations
- Young Speaks About Latest Book on Podcast
- News Features
- Staff Features
- In the Face of Resistance: Advancing Equity in Higher Education
- Greening the Road Ahead: Navigating Challenges for Just Transitions to Electric Vehicles
- In the Wake of Affirmative Action
- Center for Social Solutions Co-Produces 'The Cost of Inheritance'
Earlier this month, Earl Lewis was interviewed by Canadian news radio station Zoomer Radio for a segment on 'Week in Review' about reparations.
"Right now there are two things happening in the United States: at the Federal level, after really languishing in committee for more than 20 years, the judiciary committee in the House voted to move to the full body a commission to study reparations for the descendants of African American enslaved people...At the state and local level, there are moves underway to look at and explore reparations possibilities.
Listen to the full discussion here; Dr. Lewis's segment begins around 12 minutes in.