Faculty advisors are available to all students, whether you are a U-M History major or minor, interested in becoming one, or are just taking advantage of the many courses we offer. History advisors can help with:
- general information about the history major and minors
- declaration of a history major or minor
- course selection
- senior releases and preparing for graduation
- choosing a faculty mentor
- study abroad or transfer credit approval
- requirements for teaching certificates
You may also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schedule Walk-In and Online Advising
On MyAdvising, you can complete all of your online advising tasks in one convenient place, making it easy to schedule appointments, submit petitions, and check on your degree progress.