Skip to Content

Advising Information

Welcome to the Department of English Academic Advising and Student Services page.

Students must see an advisor in order to declare a major or minor in English. In order to graduate you must see both an English advisor and an LSA advisor for your senior releases. Students are encouraged to see an English advisor at least once per year.

NOTE: The above link is for scheduling appointments to speak with English advisors ONLY. If you need to speak with an LSA advisor, please visit the Newnan LSA Academic Advising Center site for more information.