- Women's and Gender Studies Major
- Gender and Health Major
- Honors Program
- Honors Program Requirements
- Recent Honors Theses
- Undergraduate Courses
- Transfer Credit
- Global and Intercultural Study
- What Can You Do With a Women's and Gender Studies Degree?
- Herman Family Internship Initiative
- Dorothy McGuigan Prizes
- Feminist Practice Award
- SOAR - Research Program
- Declare and Release
Writing an honors thesis gives highly motivated Women's and Gender Studies and Gender and Health majors the unique opportunity to work closely with Women’s and Gender Studies faculty to investigate a particular intellectual question through feminist, interdisciplinary scholarship. Below are the titles of recently written theses. The first Gender & Health honors class graduated in 2018.
Students can visit the Women's and Gender Studies Reading Room in 1122 Lane Hall to review hard copies of recent honors theses.