- Psychology Department Handbook
- Core Assay Facility (CAF)
- Creating Websites & Lab Website Support
- Faculty Resources
- Library Resources & Services
- Paid Subject Pool
- Psychology East Hall Floor Plan
- Recharge Rates
- Research Funding
- Research Technical Services (RTS)
- Room Schedules & Reservations
- SharePoint Help & Support
- U-M Research Resources
- Volunteer Form
- Directory Profile Support
For Pillsbury Room and 4464 East Hall, please email email@example.com. These rooms have certain restrictions.
All rooms listed below are scheduled by the Psychology Student Academic Affairs Office located in 1343 East Hall. Please use the Request Room Reservation links below if you would like to make a room reservation. Please allow 48 business hours for a response to your room request.
Please note: Some rooms will require you to sign out a key from the Psychology Student Academic Affairs Office, especially if your reservation is not during business hours (Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm).
It is against LSA policy to reserve rooms for any group that does not have a direct affiliation with the university - even if the group is sponsord by a faculty member or member of the UM community.
FALL 2018 RESERVATIONS: Reservation requests for Fall 2018 will receive a reply in mid-June.