2022 Summer Research Symposium
The 2022 UROP Summer Research Symposium will take place on Wednesday, August 3rd from 12:00 pm to 2:30 pm at the Michigan League.
Call for Judges - Presentation Judges Needed!
During the Symposium we award prizes to students for outstanding presentations. If you are interested in participating as a Symposium Judge, please complete the form below.
Important Dates and Deadlines
- Today: Judge Interest Forms Available
- July 5th: Student Symposium Registration opens
- July 12th: Mentor Time Conflict Forms Due
- July 12th: Student Abstract Submission (Symposium Registration) Due (Opened July 5th)
- July 15th: Mentor Permission to Present Due (Opened July 5th)
*Students must submit their abstracts and have their mentor's permission to present to be published in the UROP Symposium program.*
- July 25th at NOON EDT: Presentation Submission Deadline
- July 27th: Mentor Presentation Approval Confirmation Due
- August 3rd: Symposium Day (12:00pm- 2:30pm EDT)
Important Presentation Notes:
Deadlines: UROP's presentation submission and approval deadlines are not flexible.
Joint Presentations: We do not allow more than two students to collaborate on one presentation.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.