1171 Angell Hall
Welcome to the Tanner Philosophy Library, a dedicated collection and space for the study of Philosophy. Obert C. Tanner and Grace Adams Tanner provided funds to establish the Tanner Philosophy Library in Angell Hall. Through the continued generosity of the Tanner family, a second room was added in 1979, and an Annex in 1996. The Tanner Philosophy Endowment provides continuing support for staffing and furnishings. Over the last forty years, the collection has grown to more than six thousand monographs and over twenty-five journal subscriptions.