- Our grads rock: Zombie plants!? Not exactly -- but...
- Research feature: the honeymoon is over: decades-long trends, not flawed vaccine, explain resurgent whooping cough
- U-M EEB graduate program ranked sixth in nation
- Alumni news: M. Jahi Chappell publishes book "Beginning to End Hunger"
- EEB is on the move!
- Green Life Sciences Symposium 2018: Plant-Environment Interactions Across Scales
- Science fun fact: Snowy owls don't need fuzzy slippers
- EEB buzz ... alumni scoop
- Our grads rock: EEB First Paper Award celebrates publication landmark
- Research feature: experimental burn at UMBS extends forest recovery research to over a century
- EEB is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion
- Alumni news: Nancy Williams Walls. Her life. Her legacy.
- Researchers publish first compendium of vascular plant species of the Americas
- Early Career Scientists Symposium 2018: Ecology and Evolution of Color
- EEB photo contest: a venomous frog hops to first place
- Science fun fact
- Hop, skip, run, leap: Unpredictability boosts survival for bipedal desert rodents
- Our grads rock: EEB+FEMMES=a great partnership
- Research feature: Three species of tiny frogs discovered in Peruvian Andes
- TOP U-M HONOR: Hunter named Distinguished University Professor
- Alumni news: Cheng wins ProQuest Distinguished Dissertation Honorable Mention
- What's up in EEB:Faculty member testifies in DC about plastic debris in water
- Inaugural Digital Data in Biodiversity Research Conference hosted by U-M museums
- Science fun fact: A1 coral reef fertilizer
- Alumni spotlight on Ong and Yitbarek
- Research feature: Topographically complex areas hold much of Earth's biodiversity
- Goldberg awarded prestigious Thurnau Professorship
- EEB grads rock: Crocker wins UROP Outstanding Research Mentor recognition
- LSA and the March for Science: EEB Prof Duffy speaks in D.C.
- Early Career Scientists Symposium: "a real gem"
- Science fun fact: MIGHTY MITES AND MORE
Natural Selections, printed newsletters
- Research Museums Center
- Alumni Profile with Senay Yitbarek and Theresa Ong
- Chair's note
- Thurnau Professors, Deborah Goldberg, Patricia Wittkopp and John Vandermeer
- New faculty feature: Protecting livelihoods and food sources for Caribbean islanders, Jacob Allgeier
- New faculty feature: Evolution of avian migration, Ben Winger
- Photo Contest highlights 2016
- An early scientific power couple revisited: Herb and Florence Wagner
- Alumni Profile with Callie Chappell
- Chair's note
- Untangling vital ocean processes that affect our planet. Faculty feature Melissa Duhaime
- Do you love your job enough to clomp through cow patties? Faculty feature Alison Rabosky.
- Soil science may hold underground secrets to help battle climate change. Grad profile Nicholas Medina
- Photo contest winners
- Nature Boom Time! Coming soon to a screen near you
- True blue. A perennial teacher and student of life
- Chair's note
- Infectious enthusiasm:Wildlife ecologist brings multi-faceted research program to EEB
- Biodiversity research on Mexican organic coffee farm makes headlines
- Getting to know you: unique scientific illustration class explores UMMZ collections
- ‘Tree of life’ for 2.3M species released
- EEB photo contest winners