Michigan Math and Science Scholars Welcomes Students to Campus
On June 21, the MMSS program will welcome summer campers for the first of three sessions. There are 530 high school students registered for the summer sessions, and they will attend one of the 31 offered courses. The 2015 attendees represent 35 states and 19 countries. The program was able to provide 64 students with full and partial scholarships, totaling more than $75,000 in aide. More information on the program is available on their website.
Teaching Mathematics Content Courses (TeMaCC): a conference focused on sharing ideas about the design and teaching of math content courses for future teachers.
Areas of Need in Mathematics - Additional information on these and other initiatives.
Student Support - Expendable funds help our students achieve their educational goals.
Donald J. Lewis Professorship - The fund honors our long time leader and colleague.
Center for Inquiry Based Learning - This innovative method is proving to be effective in teaching mathematics.
- Undergraduates Haefner and Winsor receive Goldwater Scholarships May 5, 2015
- Lecturer Jill Halpern receives Provost's Teaching Innovation Prize April 28, 2015
- Bloch, Borcea and Lam named 2015 Simons Fellows April 2, 2015
- Donald J. Lewis, 1926--2015 February 26, 2015
- Andrew Snowden named 2015 Sloan Fellow February 24, 2015
- NEW PROGRAM: Quantitative Finance and Risk Management Program is Live January 23, 2015