Whether you're just curious about what the University of Michigan Biological Station is, or you know you're coming but want to learn more, plan to attend this event.
Faculty and TAs from our Spring/Summer 2015 classes (see list below) will give brief overviews of their classes.
Alumni will be on hand to answer questions about student life at the Station.
Staff will also be present to talk about financial aid, transportation and other logistics.
WE WILL SERVE PIZZA!
Instructors from these classes are confirmed to attend; others may be present, too:
- Biology of Birds (EEB 330); Dave Ewert
- Field Methods in Great Lakes Oceanography (EEB 401/NRE 501); Tom Nalepa or David Schwab
- Environmental Writing and Great Lakes Literature (ENG329/ENVIRON 329); Keith Taylor
- Forest Ecosystems (EEB 348/ENVIRON 348); Bob Fahey and John Syring
- Biology of Insects (EEB 442); Brian Scholtens
- Algae in Freshwater Ecosystems (EEB 457); Pat Kociolek
- Limnology: Freshwater Ecology (BIO 482); Paul Moore
- Field Botany of Northern Michigan (EEB 556); Anton Reznicek