Skip to Content

Grants & Funding

Women's Studies majors and minors may apply for reimbursement for travel expenses incurred when doing Women's Studies academic work. Students may receive up to $300 per year. Funding requires approval prior to student travel and is subject to the University of Michigan's travel and hosting reimbursement policies. A faculty endorsement is required for all funding requests. 

Students completing honors theses are also eligible for funding from the LSA Honors Program

Students may also apply for funding from external, non-University of Michigan, such as the Point Foundation Scholarship for LGBTQ students.