Skip to Content

Search: {{$root.lsaSearchQuery.q}}, Page {{$}}

All proposals to satisfy program requirements using coursework from a program outside University of Michigan must be discussed with the Director of Graduate Studies in both Women's Studies and Psychology. Graduate credits may be transferred to Master's degree programs only. However, although course credits cannot be transferred to your PhD program, graduate work done elsewhere may be used to satisfy certain requirements but will not appear on the University transcript.

In Psychology, to use an MA thesis to fulfill a research seminar requirement or count a cognate or statistics requirement taken elsewhere towards your Psychology requirements at Michigan, you must discuss the matter with your area chair.