- Current Students
- Cognitive Science Community
- Prospective Students
- Research Laboratories
- Student Spotlight
- 2020 Graduation
The Weinberg Institute allocates funding each academic year to support undergraduate cognitive science majors in their research and academic initiatives. Limited funding is available for printing posters, conference travel and registration, faculty/student research collaboration, and colloquium or mini conference coordination.
In order to ensure equitable funding opportunities for students, the Weinberg Institute observes the following per student/per academic year caps on funding requests. Please note funding is available on a limited basis.
- Students may request up to $1,000 per academic year for research-related projects
- Students may request up to $500 per academic year for conference travel/registration
- Students may request funding for both research-related projects and conference travel/registration in one academic year - making it possible for a student to receive up to $1,500 in Weinberg funding per academic year
- The cap for students presenting their research at a conference will be decided on a case-by-case basis, but will not exceed $1,500
To request funding, please follow the link below. Please email Weinberg-Institute@umich.edu with any questions.