You may have tried to log in through the AEM dashboard recently and found that the interface has changed.
In order to help you navigate the new dashboard, I have updated the Canvas page that details logging in through your dashboard. You may also find instructions in Canvas for how to access your site through the Site Admin (also known by many of you as 'the back end'.)
If you have been to an AEM training session with either Kristin or Peg, you may request access to the Canvas training module. Just shoot us an email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. The Canvas training module is online, can be accessed from any computer on the internet, and is frequently updated, so if you are still using the old paper manual, we strongly recommend you join the Canvas course!
Recent updates to Canvas include:
- New instructions for logging in to AEM through the project dashboard
- Logging in to AEM through the Site Admin
- Adding images and PDFs to the DAM
- Inserting a Vimeo video on an AEM webpage
- Embedding a Flickr album on an AEM webpage
- Duplicating a page on your website so the same content exists in two places, but you only have to edit it in one place