Graduate student mentorship offers you the opportunity to engage in community events, professional workshops, and informational seminars to help you reach your academic and professional goals, and get the most out of your time at the University of Michigan.
What are some of the benefits of having a UM Graduate Student Mentor and/or attending graduate school professional workshops?
- Gain knowledge and resources to help you succeed in achieving your goals.
- Connect with fellow transfer students.
- Planning to attend graduate school is not necessary, our program will help you make an informed decision about whether or not graduate school is right for you.
- Learn about the timeline and processes of applying to Graduate Schools.
- Understand the difference between various doctoral programs and what graduate school really is (and is not).
- Build your professional network.
To learn more about the graduate mentor program, feel free to contact the Director of UROP, Dr. Michelle Ferrez at email@example.com.