- Fall-Winter Programs
- Summer Programs
- Biomedical & Life Sciences Summer Fellowship
- Center for Human Growth and Development
- Detroit Community-Engaged Research Program (DCERP)
- Engineering Summer Research Fellowship
- Intel Semiconductor Research Corporation Summer Fellowship
- Mcubed Scholars Program
- Community College Summer Fellowship Program (CCSFP)
- UM Energy Institute Fellowship Program
- Women and Gender Summer Fellowship Program
- Mellon Scholars
- Frequently Asked Questions
Funding for the Mcubed Scholars 2020 is limited and the program will not run as it has in the past. Fellows will be asked to join seminars and activities planned for larger fellowship cohorts in UROP.
Application Deadline February 14, 2020 at 5pm
Stipend Award: Students receive a $2,000-$4,000 stipend award for 20-40 hours/week for 10 weeks);
The Mcubed Scholars Summer Internship Program, funded by the U-M Office of Research (UMOR) and administered through the Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program, is a pilot initiative designed to provide U-M students with summer research opportunities on multidisciplinary faculty led research projects. Mcubed is a first-of-its-kind program in which faculty-student teams receive (start up) funding, to work on innovative research. Students will have the opportunity to conduct research with an Mcubed team consisting of at least three faculty from two different campus units (schools/colleges). The Mcubed program involves every school and college on campus so the range of research topics explored by teams is vast, from global health, to economic development in Detroit, to big data, to cancer research, and more.
All UM current students except for graduating seniors are eligible to apply. Preference will be given to students who express strong interest in interdisciplinary research and who have had prior research experience.
Complete the online form, which includes the following documents:
1. Personal Statement
3. Official Transcript
4. Reference from a former faculty mentor/advisor etc.
For more information please contact our Associate Director, Luciana Nemtanu (firstname.lastname@example.org).