- Fall-Winter Programs
- Summer Programs
- Biomedical & Life Sciences Summer Fellowship
- Center for Human Growth and Development
- Detroit Community-Engaged Research Program (DCERP)
- Engineering Summer Research Fellowship
- Intel Semiconductor Research Corporation Summer Fellowship
- Mcubed Scholars Program
- Community College Summer Fellowship Program (CCSFP)
- UM Energy Institute Fellowship Program
- Women and Gender Summer Fellowship Program
- Mellon Scholars
Fellowship Dates: Tuesday, May 26, 2020 - Friday, July 31, 2020
Application Opens: Monday, December 9, 2019
Application Deadline: Friday, February 14, 5pm
Recommendation Deadline: March 2, 2020
Acceptance Notification: will begin on Friday, March 20, 2020
Mandatory Orientation: Tuesday, May 26 2020
Stipend Award: $4000, (not including housing)
University of Michigan- Ann Arbor students enjoy many benefits from participating in the UROP Semiconductor Research Corporation (SRC) sponsored summer research fellowship program. SRC is the premier industry consortium investing in university research that addresses longer term semiconductor industry need in cutting edge research. The UROP SRC Summer Fellowship Program is designed to attract and retain students in science and engineering disciplines and to encourage their enrollment in graduate school by providing sustained undergraduate research experiences and mentoring relationships.
Benefits of being an UROP SRC Fellow include:
- Funding to do cutting-edge research in: Electrical Engineering, Material Science and Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics, Chemistry and Chemical Engineering.
- Resume distribution through the SRC website increasing student opportunities for internships and full-time employment with direct industry contacts.
- SRC sponsored events provide opportunities to network with a wide range of industry experts and other students and faculty who are funded by SRC.
- Opportunity to present at TECHCON conference. TECHCON offers an opportunity for UROP SRC students to present research, network with peers and explore career opportunities with SRC members.
Eligibility and Guidelines
- Current undergraduate students attending the University of Michigan - Ann Arbor Campus not graduating in May 2020.
- Students are encouraged not to take spring or summer courses while participating in the SRC Summer research fellowship program due to workload and potential impact on financial aid package.
- Must have a 3.0 GPA.
- Must work a minimum of 35 hours weekly and participate in required weekly workshops.
- Must present at the Summer Symposium.
Complete the online application, which includes the following documents:
- Personal Statement
- Letter of Recommendation
- Official Transcript
Application informational video recordings now available! Click the buttons below:
For more information, please email: Charmise Knox email@example.com