- Fall-Winter Programs
- Summer Programs
- Biomedical & Life Sciences Summer Fellowship
- Detroit Community-Engaged Research Program (DCERP)
- Examples of Recent Community Projects
- 2019 Annual Report
- Engineering Summer Research Fellowship
- Intel Semiconductor Research Corporation Summer Fellowship
- Community College Summer Fellowship Program (CCSFP)
- UM Energy Institute Fellowship Program
- Women and Gender Summer Fellowship Program
- Mellon Scholars
- Frequently Asked Questions
Organized and analyzed over 10 years of data for an environmental justice organization’s Clean Diesel Project in Southwest Detroit
Conducted literature review to identify best practices to improve student engagement and retention for an after-school nutrition program.
Provided creative and fund raising support to a new non-profit that works to strengthen relationships between incarcerated parents and their children. Developed promotional materials, expanded social media outreach, updated website, and researched grant opportunities.
Compiled property owner and tax information from hundreds of different properties to inform community development strategies in Northeast Detroit.
Gathered and presented data for a local health coalition on local and regional emergency food response plans to identify gaps and researched other states’ emergency food plans to inform a possible model for Detroit.
Assisted restorative justice organization with identifying community needs and with applying for funding for an outreach program for survivors of human trafficking from throughout Detroit.
Researched a feasibility study for a nonprofit energy startup in Highland Park that proposes to provide solar lighting in Southeast Michigan
Conducted phone surveys with Energy Smart workshop participants to learn ways they benefited from the workshops and to identify community needs.