- Fall-Winter Programs
- Summer Programs
- Biomedical & Life Sciences Summer Fellowship
- Center for Human Growth and Development
- Detroit Community-Engaged Research Program
- Engineering Summer Research Fellowship
- Intel Semiconductor Research Corporation Summer Internship
- Mcubed Scholars Program
- Michigan Community College Summer Research Fellowship
- UM Energy Institute Fellowship Program
- Women and Gender Summer Fellowship Program
UROP sponsors several summer research opportunities designed for University of Michigan undergraduate students seeking an intense research experience in traditional laboratory settings and in the community. These fellowships provide students with the chance to undertake and complete individual research projects; learn firsthand about the life of an academic researcher; think about academic and post graduate careers; and develop strong mentor relationships.
In many cases, students will use the summer to conduct work that forms the basis for an honors thesis or contributes to a published article. All of the summer fellowship programs include weekly seminars and other community-building opportunities for participants and conclude with poster presentations at a symposium. Gifts from generous donors, as well as outside grants, provide support for our many summer fellowship programs. The size of each program varies depending on funding.
Click the buttons below to learn more about: