Saturday, December 30
9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
The Last Day at the Museum will be a fun-filled day of memory and celebration.
- Meet U-M scientists and participate in hands-on activities to learn about their research.
- Decorate your own Last Day party hat.
- Take a look at some of our treasures! Get a close up view of some special objects that will be in storage or in transit for a while.
- Visit a commemorative photo booth and selfie stops to capture your memories.
- Send a fond farewell to your favorite exhibits before they make the move across the walkway.
This is a FREE event and open to the public.