Saturday, December 2, 2017
9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
The whole day is devoted to digging into dinosaurs and learning about the newest discoveries in paleontology. How do scientists learn about dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals?
- Take part in a fossil dig
- Make your own cast of a dinosaur tooth or claw
- Talk with paleontologists from U-M’s Museum of Paleontology
- Make a dinosaur hatWatch "Did An Asteroid Really Kill the Dinosaurs" in the Planetarium at 11:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 1:30 p.m., 2:30 p.m., or 3:30 p.m. (Planetarium prices are $5 for adults, seniors, & children.) Child friendly program.
- Meet U-M scientists and participate in hands-on activities to learn about their research at our Scientist Spotlight tables.
This is a FREE event and no registration is necessary. Sponsored by: