Join today and help us continue to inspire curiosity, connections, and community.
The U-M Museum of Natural History is Michigan’s oldest museum, and it’s about to become its newest!
We’re closed as we move into our new home in U-M’s Biological Sciences Building (BSB) next door, but members continue to receive great benefits!
Why become a member while the museum is closed? In addition to continuing to receive the great benefits listed below, you will:
- Be invited to see the new museum and exhibits ahead of the public!
- Receive invitations to offsite programs while the museum is closed
- Support a museum dedicated to elevating the public understanding of science
What is a Charter Membership?
- A limited-time program to distinguish early members of the new museum—available only through December 2019!
- As long as your membership remains current, you will maintain your Charter Member status for life!
- Charter Members will receive a special membership card
*ASTC Benefits: The ASTC Passport program gives our members free or discounted access to 300+ science centers and museums around the world. For a complete list of participating institutions, visit astc.org/passport
A portion of your membership dues may be tax-deductible. Consult your tax advisor.
If you have any questions or would like to sign up or purchase a gift membership by phone, contact the membership office at 734-936-5834 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
***Please indicate in the online comment section if the membership is a gift