Celebrate and honor the last night at the University of Michigan Museum of Natural History in the Ruthven Museums Building before we move next door to the new Biological Science Building.
Last Night at the Museum Celebrations
Dinner with the Dinosaurs & Gala Reception
Sunday, December 31, 2017
Proceeds will support the Museum's strategic initiatives. Adults only - 21 and older.
Dinner with the Dinosaurs + Gala Reception- SOLD OUT
7:30 p.m.–9:30 p.m.
$250 each ($120 charitable donation)
- Three-course meal with wine
- Live music
- Special presentation
- Valet parking
- Includes Gala Reception
Last Night at the Museum Gala Reception
9:30 p.m.–1:00 a.m.
$125 each ($70 charitable donation)
- Strolling hors d’oeuvres
- Two drink tickets & cash wine and beer bar
- Valet parking
- Special “Goodbye Ruthven Building” activities
- Champagne toast at midnight
Tickets are on sale until December 1, 2017. Space is limited.
- How do I register?
- Invitations will be mailed to Members/Donors on Wednesday, October 11 and an email will be sent to member on Friday, October 13. Check your mailboxes and inboxes for the registration link.
- Ticket sales will open to the public on Monday, October 23.
- Tickets are limited and are being sold on a first come, first served basis.
- What is the minimum age allowed to attend?
- 21 and up. For those under 21, please visit our Last Day at the Museum event page.
- What is the maximum number of tickets you can purchase?
- No limit
- What is the attire?
- Cocktail attire
- FREE parking in Church Street Parking Structure, 525 Church St, Ann Arbor, MI 48104 and free valet parking for Gala and Dinner guests
- Will there be a coat check?
- Do I need to bring a ticket?
- No physical tickets are needed; upon arrival you will be asked to check-in with just your name.
- Accessible restrooms are available on the first floor, and a spacious elevator with lowered control panels serves all four floors. The elevator is off the main lobby; follow posted signs.
- Visitors are welcome to use the Museum’s wheelchair while visiting the galleries. The wheelchair is stored in the Coat Room near the main entrance.
- Will there be complimentary drinks?
- If you are attending the Dinner with the Dinosaurs you will receive a wine pour with dinner, two drink tickets (wine or beer), and a champagne toast at midnight. A cash bar (wine or beer) will also be available.
- If you are attending the Gala you will receive two drink (wine or beer) tickets, and a champagne toast at midnight. A cash bar (wine or beer) will also be available.
- What type of food will be served?
- Appetizers and desserts will be available throughout the night.
- Who do I contact regarding allergy concerns?
- Please email: email@example.com
- What is your return policy?
- The donation portion of the ticket is non-refundable.
- Full refund on the event portion through December 1, 2017 - $75.
- 50% refund on the event portion through December 15, 2017 - $37.50.
- No refunds beginning December 16, 2017.
- I am a current or former docent who worked at the Museum or graduated since January 1, 2015 and received a postcard in the mail, how do I register?
- Visit the link provided to you on the student docent postcard. If you no longer have your postcard, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I would like to attend but can't, is there a way to donate?
- Yes, please visit our Give & Join page for giving opportunities.
Event Honorary Committee
- Richard and Deanna Dorner
- Andrea and Dave Scott
- Golden Limousine