LSA Technology Services will be performing standard IT maintenance on the LSA Linux and Windows servers the weekend before spring break. These servers and services may be temporarily unavailable starting at 8:00 pm on Friday, February 28. All services are expected to be restored by 3:00 pm, Saturday, February 29.
What are we doing?
We're performing routine maintenance:
- Applying software updates
- Decommissioning and moving physical equipment
- Performing additional software maintenance
- Testing business continuity plans
What services will be impacted and for how long?
The following services will have intermittent outages between 8:00 pm Friday, February 28, and 3:00 pm Saturday, February 29:
- Citrix remote application access
- College file services, including DFS-based services
- College web services, including:
- Faculty, Lab, and Research Websites (FLR) AKA WordPress
- Web Hosting Environment (WHE) AKA cPanel
- Windows Web Application Hosting (WWAH) AKA webapps
- Unit Web Sites (AEM)
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Windows Lifecycle Management System (WLMS)
If you have any questions about this maintenance activity, please contact the LSA Technology Services IT Service Desk (734.615.0100 x2) for assistance.