LSA IT will be performing standard maintenance on the LSA Linux and Windows servers the weekend after the fall Study Break. These servers and services may be temporarily unavailable starting at 7:00 am on Saturday, October 20th. All LSA servers are expected to fully return to service by 3:00 pm, Saturday, October 20th.
The following services will have intermittent outages on Saturday, October 20th, between 7am and 3pm:
• College file services, including DFS-based services
• College web services, including:
- Faculty, Lab, & Research (FLR) Websites ("WordPress")
- ISS Classroom Database
- Unit Websites ("AEM")
- Web Hosting Environment (WHE, "cPanel")
- Windows Web Application Hosting ("webapps")
• Server hosting and monitoring
If you have any questions about this maintenance activity, contact the LSA IT Service Desk (734.615.0100 x2) for assistance.