The Revision Project
The Revision Project - Students Talk About Revision addresses some of the most frequently asked questions about the revision process. Through videos and accompanying text, see the process of revision in all of its challenge, excitement, frustration, and satisfaction through the eyes of undergraduates at the University of Michigan.
- In-Person Writing Support
- Web-Based Writing Support
- International Student Support
- Writing Guides
- How Do I Make Sure I Understand an Assignment?
- How Do I Decide What I Should Argue?
- How Can I Create Stronger Analysis?
- How Do I Effectively Integrate Textual Evidence?
- How Do I Write a Great Title?
- What Exactly is an Abstract?
- How Do I Present Findings From My Experiment in a Report?
- What is a Run-on Sentence & How Do I Fix It?
- How Do I Check the Structure of My Argument?
- How Do I Write an Intro, Conclusion, & Body Paragraph
- How Do I Incorporate Quotes?
- How Can I Create a More Successful Powerpoint?
- Links to Other Writing Resources
- Peer Writing Consultant Program
- Writing Prizes