Sweetland’s Digital Rhetoric Collaborative (DRC) aims to serve the digital rhetoric/computers and writing community by
- publishing a book series with the University of Michigan Press;
- hosting a curated blog where participants can discuss issues and innovations and participate in blog carnivals;
- sharing resources for instructors interested in teaching digital media and rhetoric;
- sharing ideas, events, and information on its Collaborative page;
- providing reviews of the annual meetings of Computers and Writing (and other related events) in order to make proceedings accessible to a wider audience;
- hosting a wiki where the histories and futures of digital rhetoric can be discovered and discussed.
Visit the Digital Rhetoric Collaborative website.