- All News
- Search News
- Doubling Down on the Politics of Knowledge
- Fourteen Months in Morocco
- 4S Mullins Prize Awarded to Daniel Williford
- Patent Politics Awarded ASA Merton Prize
- Is Facebook the Matrix?
- STS Grad Students Published Online
- Congratulations to Liz Roberts!
- The Received Wisdom
- Congratulations to Silvia Lindtner!
- All Events
In this piece, Professor Toyama considers the problem of and possible solutions to the operational conflict of interest inside social media.
"If a service is free, you are the product."
At present The Technoskeptic has not posted the article but you can check out the site and subscribe here.