The Statistics Department understands that the Covid-19 pandemic has presented unprecedented challenges, including the disruption to coursework, research, and access to standardized tests, and will take this into account in our holistic application review.
Q: What questions can the department help me answer?
A: Check with the graduate program for questions about:
- Letters of recommendation
- The application requirements, including deadlines (see below)
- Status of your application’s review
- All decisions will be made by April 15th
- All decisions will be sent to the e-mail address listed on your application
- Please notify the department of e-mail address changes and update your Wolverine Access profile.
- The department is open M-F from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Q: What questions can Rackham help with with?
A: Rackham Admissions can help with questions about:
- Official transcripts
- English language proficiency and minimum requirements for non-native speakers of English
- University of Michigan ID number (UMID)
- Paying your application fee or fee waivers
- Friend Account questions, locked accounts
- Incorrect information on your application record
- Missing test scores
- Immigration documents