- Inside the Center
- CSS Receives Grant from Russell Sage Foundation
- CSS Names Dr. Jessica Cruz Managing Director of "Crafting Democratic Futures"
- Mellon Foundation Awards CSS, University Partners $5M Grant
- Announcing Sponsorship of Flint Justice Partnership
- ALI Announces 2022 Residential Program
- 2022 Paper Competition: Slavery and Its Aftermath
- Lewis to Co-Chair Investigation Into UM History
- OCI Launches Volume IV: The Walls Around Opportunity
- Welcome Back! A Re-Introduction to the Center for Social Solutions
- CSS Research Periodical | Volume 1
- Young Speaks About Latest Book on Podcast
- Earl Lewis Speaks on Reparations
- Insights and Solutions
- A Look Back
- Archived Formats
The Center for Social Solutions is proud to announce that founding director Dr. Earl Lewis will co-chair the University of Michigan's Inclusive History Project, with race and racism as the initial focus.
In coordination with co-chair Dr. Elizabeth Cole, professor of women’s and gender studies, psychology, and Afroamerican and African studies, the team will frame the project's design. According to the U-M press release, "this committee will be responsible for determining...the necessary historical and benchmarking analyses to map the scope and next steps of the project. That will include charting a process for robust and broad community outreach and engagement."
Read more from U-M here.