- Inside the Center
- CSS Receives Grant from Russell Sage Foundation
- CSS Names Dr. Jessica Cruz Managing Director of "Crafting Democratic Futures"
- Mellon Foundation Awards CSS, University Partners $5M Grant
- Announcing Sponsorship of Flint Justice Partnership
- ALI Announces 2022 Residential Program
- 2022 Paper Competition: Slavery and Its Aftermath
- Lewis to Co-Chair Investigation Into UM History
- OCI Launches Volume IV: The Walls Around Opportunity
- Welcome Back! A Re-Introduction to the Center for Social Solutions
- CSS Research Periodical | Volume 1
- Young Speaks About Latest Book on Podcast
- Earl Lewis Speaks on Reparations
- Insights and Solutions
- A Look Back
- Archived Formats
After a successful launch of the Academic Leadership Institute Residential Program in August of 2021, the initiative is pleased to announce the 2022 Residential Program to be held July 31 - August 4, 2022 in Swarthmore, PA.
Created for rising administrators with a demonstrated commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives, the five-day program comprises panels, workshops, and lectures designed to give the program a personalized feel.
The inaugural cohort hosted 25 participants from across the country and focus areas.